SUBMIT ALL OFFERS!
Renewed 2 bedroom house with built-ins
Plenty of storage space
Reverse cycle air-conditioning
Large powered shed - 2 bay + workshop area
Plus garden shed with covered entrance
Private PEACEFUL rural views on the edge of town - and BEAUTIFUL sunsets and sunrises
Fully fenced yard - great for pets
Open farmland/paddock to the front and 1 side of the property
Bin service, town water connected PLUS rain water tank
Close to both Toowoomba and Warwick and all little towns around giving many job opportunities
AMAZING BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!! (Price negotiable)
LOW MAINTENANCE - NOTHING TO SPEND!!
This dwelling initially started life as a transportable home and was relocated to the current 880m2 fully fenced site. Deep concrete piles firmly in the ground and solid galvanized adjustable chains hold the building securely onto the RSJ bearers. Aluminium cladding has been added to the house strengthening the modular panels and making the structure MAINTENANCE FREE. An extension at the rear of the home and a deck with a northerly aspect transform this transportable building into a very comfortable home.
The home includes the following:
* 2 bedrooms with built-ins (or 1 bedroom plus study) with the main bedroom having full height mirror doors on the new built-ins and the other bedroom includes a built-in dresser with mirror
* Dining room which includes additional storage space
* Lounge room with tv point
* Kitchen with gas stove, rangehood, ample bench space and plenty of cupboard space
* Combined bathroom and laundry with a shower over bath, toilet, vanity basin with cupboard, mirror, linen cupboard and auto taps for a washing machine
* Wooden venetian blinds throughout
* Easy care flooring with a timber look finish which goes well with the internal paintwork
* Back door leading out to private sit down area
* Ample windows for plenty of natural light
* Easy heating in winter and cooling in summer with reverse cycle air-conditioning and insulation.
Externally you have the following:
* Massive powered double bay shed and workshop with benches
* Carport area
* Garden shed with benches for extra storage
* Wall to block out the view from the neighbouring house for additional privacy
* 2700 litre rainwater tank provides plenty of pure water for an entire family
Clifton is a friendly town on the Darling Downs, approximately half way between Toowoomba and Warwick so you have easy access to 2 large towns for job opportunities, plus the other surrounding small towns. The lovely scenic drive to Toowoomba takes approximately 35 minutes and provides some of the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets seen!
Clifton has all of the facilities you need including:
* Supermarket with all the necessities and more!
* Great schooling - 2 primary schools and the only high school that goes to year 12 in the surrounding area
* Child care centre
* Kids playgrounds, parks, bike track
* Sports facilities including town pool and racecourse
* Service Station - with personal country town service
* Access to some of the major banks and an ATM
* Excellent medical facilities - hospital, ambulance and medical centre
* 3 Hotels and a drive-through bottle shop
* Specialty shops
* Police station
* Post office
* RV friendly township
INSPECT TODAY - YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
Whether it be for a low mortgage and low maintenance home or a hassle free investment property, this is a great buy! MAKE AN OFFER
Currently tenanted at $230.00 per week to 4th December 2016 unless tenant moves out earlier.
Contact for more information.